Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DONE~ \o/

Listening to: Colors - FLOW

Before I continue GAMEX 2008

And also for all you Malaccans out there!

Melaka Cosplay Outing
Location: Meet at the stage inside Dataran Pahlawan
Time: 11am - ?
Date: 25th October
Activities:
Photoshoot
*Dancing
*Artjam

* means unconfirmed

\owo/ I'll be there~ wearing Kaito from VOCALOID!


FINALLY DONE Gee thanks for making me look like Kaitozilla bro

Sorry the pic's so dark >_<

Here's what the character looks like:


















Will take more pics on another day~ for now STUDY D:


My first hand-made costume ;w; (except the pants...Pants are evil...) The coat was like a spawn of Satan DX S-so evil...I'm so glad it's done...turn it inside out and you see weird seams and stuff that'll burn your eyes XD Now I gotta work on Captain!

Well still need to fix up/choose the shoes...but ANYWAY YAY

Now I just need to buy Häagen-Dazs (expensive ice cream : <>


Kaito cuffs & Kid!Riku wristbands LOL

Ok, gotta go study! >w<>

No comments: