Saturday, September 27, 2008

クフフ~

Listening to: DANCE2 feat. Soy Sauce - Orange Range

THE POCKY DANCE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. e__e

Nah I didn't go to ACGC (I WANTED TO SEE MY WIFE AND SON *CRAI*). Heard from friends that it was just meh...(well for Day 1) I guess I'll just look forward to the Melaka Cosplay Outing on the 25th~






















Kufufu~ I've got you now, Byakuran~


(pic looks weird thanks to blogspot : < )

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's 25

Yusei learned Shoryuken!

Jack can jump off the
2ND floor of a building and NOT die landing.

Rally is a really scary trap.

Also I've been catching up on
Nabari on Ou~

;A; YOITEEEEEEEEEEEE SKHDAJKDHs

that show is so full of BL...especially in the anime...Miharu and Yoite are like husband and wife <3

Hellsing is gonna end soon : < I MISS YOU MILLENIUM.

Ok, off to work on Simon's jacket....ALTHOUGH I SHOULD BE WORKING ON CAPTAIN BUT THE BUTTONS SCARE ME ;__;

Shadow log off~

No comments: