A.K.A The most boring day ever if it weren't for friends XD;;;
Lawl woke up, dressed up, ate brekkie (omgee pancakes~ *-*) and slept a 2 hour journey XD
Reached Cineleisure Damansara and saw a very dead place .___.;;;;; (whyyyyyy didn't I go for Day 2???? DX *smack self*)
Ate lunch at this place called Luca's Pizza (eww, the toppings were horrible D: ) and then wandered (aka 'lepak' XD) around stupidly for x hours y minutes.
And then I was standing outside the Myscififan Outpost staring at the menu promo when I heard someone call me *__* I saw Silver_wing there!!
Chatted with her a bit while waiting for another friend, Guki, XD
And I bought this shiny thang from Neko Tales booth *___*

And ZOMG lookies!

OPTIMUS PRIME~~~~~ =DDDDD

Random gaming place XD;;;;

=DDD I wanted to pose beneath the sign but since I was the photographer..*swtz* XD;;; Genkiiii~~

BAH Stupid Rocky D: Gimme my Pocky!!! ;3; *censors uglybutt face*
XD;;; And then Guki came (LOL we did a run-hug greeting XD) in her Loli garb : 333 So me, Guki and Silverwing went for 'photoshooting' XD;;

Please do not ask me what's Ichigo doing, i'm still trying to figure that out o__o

Side view XDXD

HURHURHUR I HAS A NEW KEYBLADE XD *shot*

I SWEAR I DID NOT KNOW HOW WRONG THIS PIC LOOKED UNTIL JUST NOW DX

I just realised IMO that I look like a kid here O__O;;; (ignore my done-in-1-day shoes XD;;)

Gukiiiii~~ XD Marly-chan~~ OwO and her Nana rocking horse shoes~ (it made her taller than me D8)

Ichigooooooo~~~~ XDXD With my Marmite Paopu LOL;;;

No we're not being lovey-dovey XD *shot*

THIS IS MADNESS!!! NO THIS IS PURIIIII XD *beaten up with a stick* LAWL my first puri...owo;;;
LAWL;; this cosplay makes me look so uke/shota *swts* XD but it was fun and comfy~~
Ok, so after saying bye to Guki and Silver, my dad dragged me over to Ikano/Ikea for dinner *SWT* (I didn't bother to change cause I never bring extra clothes XD) And I was like
Shadow: Hey Dad look, i'm the colour of Ikea~ 8D
LOL;;; stupidness...
Now to wait for Silver and Guki to go online and steal their pics~ *w*
No comments:
Post a Comment